Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Learning Log 2

     After watching my peers presenting the "Witches", I learnt how to use different tones to represent different characters. I have also learnt that we must have courage and teamwork in order to have the presentation successfully presented. I still haven't had the courage to present in front of the whole class yet.   
  
      During the discussion on the superstitious with my peers as a group, I have found out a hand full of new superstitions. Such as, when a black cat walks towards you, it will bring you good luck, but if it walks away from you, it will bring away good luck away from you. When a dog howls for a long time at night, it means that there is someone dying. I found these two superstitions quite scary.  
      
     From the lesson on superstitious presentation on 16/02/2011, I got to learn a few more new superstitions because teacher had rearranged all of us into different groups. Therefore, I got to learn a few more superstitions which I think are pretty interesting.
    
     Summing up my Learning Log 2, I think that those superstitions I had just learnt from my peers' research are indeed new to me and I also found them quite interesting!  
                          
      
          I ❤ YOUR LESSON, TEACHER!!! ✌
Literature is a luxury; fiction is a necessity.
                                       -G.K.Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment