Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Learning Log 3


        During the lesson on Act 1 Scene 1, we were grouped into several groups. I was grouped in the same group as Dorcas and Azrul. We have yet to discuss which witches each of us will be. The reason was that the lesson on Art 1 Scene 2 was quite packed, therefore we only had time for having to know who are our members but not for acting out the scene. We will try to be faster the next lesson so that we would be able to complete acting the whole script.

         As for the lesson on Act 1 Scene 2, some of my classmates were called to present the script. They read each of the lines with emotions. I think that they had done a good job.

         Lesson on the discussion of comic page grid, we were arranged into group of fours. As a group, we discussed about what to draw in each box such that they are in sequence. My friends gave me quite a lot of ideas, which I think are useful when I am drawing the comic page grid.

         I think that the lesson on the discussion of the comic page grid was useful. Through this lesson, I can better understand about Act 1 Scene 2. Group discussions enable us to discuss among our group members, sharing thoughts, which I think can let us understand stories more clearly. Therefore, I request more of group discussions.

         Summing up my learning log 3, I want to tell you, Mrs Woo that I really enjoy your lessons as your teaching pace was just right for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment