Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Learning Log 6

     I have learnt a lot about literary devices. Like simile, metaphor, personification, symbol, rhyme, rhythm and tone were taught during Secondary 1. As for the others, they are new to me. Some examples of the new literary devices that I have learnt are gustatory, kinesthetic, tactile and many more. These literary devices are not only useful in Literature but also in English, especially when writing compositions. They can make our compositions more interesting and thus, scoring higher marks. For the resource sheets that was given to us, I think that it is very useful to us when comes to revision for exams.
    
     Lastly, I would like to say that I have enjoyed the learning process of the literary devices. I have benefit a lot through this learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment