Sunday, September 18, 2011

Learning Log 7


            I felt that I did pretty well but not perfect during the actual performance. For example, the dancing part, I should have stood closer to my dance partner. For acting part, I should project my voice louder. Overall, I think that there is still room for improvement.
            I think that my group’s performance was fantastic. Even though there were some mistakes, but I felt that the overall performance was rather successful. Our months of hard word did paid off. If there is a chance to perform again, I would suggest having a few more full-dressed rehearsals. It is important, as it is a chance for us to practice our sitting and standing postures with the costumes on.
            I would recommend the performance for the next year’s Secondary 2 batch. I think that this is a good opportunity for them to work with friends and learn how to work as a team. Not only that, they can also learn to overcome their fear of facing the audiences, building up their courage.
            Summing up my learning log 7, I felt that this performance has made me built a thinker friendship with my group members. I do hope that I would get another chance to work with them again next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment